Managing files on iOS is not as easy as on Android. But with an app like iFile Manager, things will be simple. You can download a file manager application from App Store, but most have a price. Others opt to download and jailbreak their devices using Cydia. But you can avoid all of the hassles by getting a free and non-jailbreaking file manager, iFile Manager.
What is iFile Manager?
iFile does the same work as the file manager, but it has more essential features. The best thing about this app is downloading it for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac. You don’t need to root or jailbreak your device to install it.
Why Do You Need TweakBox?
Apple will never allow its users to install applications from third-party sources. An app like TweakBox is one of those unknown sources that lets you enjoy different applications that the Apple Store does not provide. You will also not find iFile Manager on the Apple store and that’s where TweakBox comes in place.
iFile Manager supports firmware versions starting from iOS 8. iPhones compatible with this app include iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, and other models. The app is also supported on iPads.
iFile Manager Features:
You can do the same things using iFile Manager as like on Android. This includes copying, editing, cutting, renaming, deleting, and pasting files on your device. Other than this, there is more you can do with the File Manager app. Here are some of the features.
- Transfer files – You can transfer files within your device or other devices using Wi-FI or Bluetooth.
- No jailbreak is required to install the app.
- Download apps from the internet using the in-built web browser.
- Easy files management – You can arrange your files according to name, type, or date. You can also easily move, copy, paste, compress, and delete items.
- It has a clean and straightforward to use interface.
- Includes an in-built MP3 player. You can listen to your favorite music without using iTunes.
- Regular updates are done to fix any bugs or errors and keep it up to date.
- Use the File Manager to delete installed apps.
- It is secure from viruses and malware.
- Supports cloud
- Also supports gestures
Install iFile Manager on iOS:
Using the TweakBox app installer, you can install the app on your iOS devices.
Apple does not allow access to iFile Manager in its store. That’s why you might need an app like TweakBox, an alternative to Apple Store. TweakBox is a third-party software installer with many tweaked and modified apps. It is just like Cydia, but you don’t have to jailbreak your device to install an app from TweakBox. Here are the steps to downloading TweakBox and iFile Manager.
- Open Safari browser on your device and use the search tab to find TweakBox download.
2. Once directed to the results page, select the first correct option.
3. Tap on download TweakBox, and please wait a few minutes before it is complete.
4. You might encounter an Untrusted developer error when installing the app. Don’t fret since it is easy to fix.
5. Head to the Settings app and choose General Settings. Find Profile and Device and open trust TweakBox.
6. Confirm the option and go back home.
7. Install TweakBox and run.
8. On the search tab, type iFile Manager and tap Enter.
9. Click on Download iFile Manager.
10. Once the process is done, head back to step 5 before installing the file.
11. Install, launch, and Happy iFile managing!
To keep updated with the latest TweakBox news, kindly go to the official TweakBox Twitter handle.
How to Download iFile Manager on Android:
Downloading from Android is a simple process and will require a few minutes.
Before downloading, go to settings then security. Please scroll down to Unknown sources to turn it on.
Now you have two options: download iFile Manager from TweakBox or straight from the browser.
If downloading from TweakBox, follow the steps.
Install and enjoy your new app.
iFile Manager FAQ:
What type of files can I view on this app?
You can view almost everything on your device using iFile Manager. This includes videos, apps, music, text, images, PDF, web archives, movies, compressed files, and Microsoft files.
Is iFile Manager comes with a cost?
No, you can download, install, and use iFile Manager at no cost.
Is it safe to use?
iFile Manager is safe and secure. It is free from malware and viruses and regularly updated to fix bugs.
This file manager has always been the best alternative to the File manager. It comes with exceptional features that make file managing on your device easier. The app is free, and you don’t have to jailbreak your device. If you are looking forward to downloading iFile Manager, the steps above will guide you in installing and using it.