Appvalley is the most loved 3rd party alternative to iOS AppStore, and it brings almost the same features as AppStore with multiple apps and games.
- 1 Install Appvalley
- 2 How to Install AppValley:
- 3 AppValley Features:
- 4 How to Use AppValley VIP?
- 5 Why Install AppValley VIP:
- 6 How to Fix Profile Installation Failed Errors:
- 7 How to Uninstall or Delete AppValley:
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ’s):
- 8.1 1. Is it safe to install App Valley?
- 8.2 2. Is it a Jailbreak Tool?
- 8.3 3. What is better than AppValley?
- 8.4 4. Is it Hard to Delete or Uninstall?
- 8.5 5. Is it Secure?
- 8.6 6. Can it be deleted from the device quickly?
- 8.7 7. Is it available for Android also?
- 8.8 8. How to fix it if it gets Revoked?
- 9 Apps Like AppValley:
- 10 Compatible Devices:
- 11 Availability on iOS Firmware:
- 12 Disclaimer:
You can install it on your iOS devices following a few easy and simple steps.
How to Install AppValley:
- Tap on the above link for the Config. Profile.
2. Tap on Allow; immediately, you see the profile downloaded.
3. Go to Settings > Profile Downloaded
4. Install the profile.
5. Now, type your device passcode.
6. Tap on Install for the second time.
7. Tap Install, then Done.
8. App valley app icon will be available on the device’s Home screen.
- Jailbreaking your iOS device is not needed any longer, and thus the security risks associated with it also vanish.
- Extremely easy to download with a few simple steps.
- All the apps and content come for free.
- Developers regularly update content so the users can have the latest versions always.
- Apple ID is not required to use the app, and thus no possibility of a security breach.
- Built-n memory with cache cleaner is available.
- Available for iPhone, iPad as well as Android devices.
How to Use AppValley VIP?
Using AppValley is almost the same as you are habituated to installing individual apps from App Store. Once this app installer is installed on your device, follow the below instructions.
- Open the app from your device’s Home Screen.
- Go to the Apps section, type your desired app name, and tap search.
- Now tap the Get option beside the app.
- It will take some time to install the app completely.
- Once the app is installed completely, go to
- Settings > General > Profile and Device Management
- Find the recently installed app profile, tap Trust on it.
Why Install AppValley VIP:
While using the iPhone and iPad, Apple does provide very little flexibility. As a result, the user gets limitations on using iOS devices. There was a time when the iPhone user used to get Cydia access on every iOS update. And users could able to customize the app.
But a 3rd party app installer like App Valley can help you go beyond the limitations imposed by Apple.
Moreover, it does not ask you to pay.
How to Fix Profile Installation Failed Errors:
While using it, users might face that the app is not working sometimes. As the developer of App Valley uses the Apple certificate, apple often revokes the certificate, and apple does it to keep its environment clean and bugs-free. The user can fix the certificate revoked issue by following a few simple steps.
To do that, you need to uninstall the App Valley from your iOS device following the below steps.
The complete reference to fix any error is in the given link article.
And then reinstall it.
How to Uninstall or Delete AppValley:
When the installed App Valley is not working on your device, it might be why Apple revoked the certificate. The revoked certificate needs 24 to 48 hours to fix; wait until then.
To get the newer installer, you need to delete the existing app.
Here is how to do it.
- Press and hold the app button on your iOS device’s home screen.
- Tap on the “x” on the app icon.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ’s):
1. Is it safe to install App Valley?
App Valley is entirely safe to use on your iOS devices, and it does not void your Apple warranty.
2. Is it a Jailbreak Tool?
No, it is not a jailbreak app, and it uses the Apple developer certificate to produce the apps for your device.
3. What is better than AppValley?
Every app installer is better on its own, and it’s ultimately user choice, what they find suitable for them.
4. Is it Hard to Delete or Uninstall?
No, following a few simple steps, you can uninstall it from your device anytime.
5. Is it Secure?
Yes, Since it does not use Apple ID for installing modified apps and themes, it does not pose any safety risk to your device or data.
6. Can it be deleted from the device quickly?
Yes, App Valley is straightforward to delete the app from your device if you wish to take a break from it. Go to the delete and follow the simple steps to delete it from your device.
7. Is it available for Android also?
Yes, Appvaley is also available for Android devices. The procedure to install differs a little from iOS devices, though.
8. How to fix it if it gets Revoked?
Since it is a third-party app, Apple revokes the certificate to run it. But can be easily fixed by installing Anti-revoke software on your device. Click on the ( link ) and follow the steps to install.
Apps Like AppValley:
If you wish to try out some best alternative app installers, we can suggest you.
- iPod touch
Availability on iOS Firmware:
This app installer is available on a wide range of iOS updates from iOS 9 to iOS 12 and their updates.
- iOS 9 – iOS 13 and all of their updates
- iOS 14, including its recent updates.
While using the app, sometimes, you may find the apps are not working due to the certificate revoke issue. To get the latest update about this app, you need to see their Twitter update. We will appreciate your thoughts on this app in the comments section.
Note: app-even.com is a free resource website, and we are not associated with the developers of the AppValley App. The tutorials on this site are only for educational purposes and may include links to 3rd-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We strongly recommend reading the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any 3rd-party web page or services they visit and use at their own risk.