Scarlet is a 3rd party iOS app installer which has launched recently. This app store alternative has a massive collection of IPA apps and games.
Below is how to download and install it onto your iPhone and iPad.
Scarlet App Features:
- It has the best anti-blocklist to save from revoke.
- It gets a quicker fix with the new certificate when Revoked.
- The apps and games load faster with zero downtime.
- No jailbreak tool requires to download tweaked apps and games.
- It does not void the Apple warranty.
How to Download Scarlet on iPhone and iPad:
You can access this app store app and games by the below method.
- Go to https://usescarlet.com/
- Click on the Install button.
- From the options, tap on ” Direct Install.”
- Tap on Install again on the pop-up window.
- Now tap on “Download” from another pop-up window.
- The App icon will appear on the Device’s Home Screen.
- Go to device Settings > General > VPN & Device Management to make this app work on your iPhone or iPad.
- From the list, tap on the Scarlet profile.
- Now tap on Trust.
How to Download on Android (APK):
This app installer is unavailable for Android, and you will be updated here when the APK is available.
Scarlet Support iOS Devices:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
Scarlet Support iOS Version:
- iOS 10 and all the firmware updates.
- iOS 11 and all the firmware updates.
- iOS 12 and all the firmware updates
- iOS 14 and all the firmware updates.
- iOS 15 and all the firmware updates.
- iOS 16 and all the firmware updates.
How to Fix Error?
If the app is not working on your iPhone, the app profile might get revoked. Wait until the app gets a new profile certificate from the developer.
How to Delete, Remove or Uninstall the App:
To delete the app, first, you need to go to the device’s Home Screen, then press and hold the app icon. It will show a wiggle (x) at the top right corner of the app icon. Tap on “x”; the app installer will be removed from the home screen.
And to uninstall it entirely from your device, go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management, then tap on the app profile and delete. Now the app will be completely uninstalled from your iOS device.
Apps Like Scarlet:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is Scarlet App?
This app installer, specially designed for iOS, lets users install apps and games unavailable on AppStore. The app certificate gets installed on the iOS device created using an Apple developer account. The Scarlet app is an excellent alternative to Cydia, which does not require jailbreaking your device.
Does it Void Apple Warranty?
No, it does not void the Apple devices warranty if it is installed on your iOS device and gets any issues with the device.
Is it safe for iOS Devices?
Using this app on your iOS device is safe because it is developed using a valid Apple Developer account. If Apple finds any vulnerability, they revoke the app certificate for the developer. But for security concerns, it may or may not breach device data; we recommend using this app for educational purposes only.
How to install Scarlet on Windows and Mac?
This app installer is not available for both Windows and Mac right now.
To get more content like this, follow us on Facebook, where you can share your thoughts and solve your issues with people’s comments.